Are you craving a tangy salad? This satusma, red onion, and pomegranate combination takes tangy to the next level, and it’s full of citrus flavor. Pomegranates in salads can be quite refreshing, and this blend is no exception.
- 12 oz romaine, torn
- 12 oz mixed greens
- 3 satsumas, peeled and segmented
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- Seeds of 1 pomegranate
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine greens, satsumas, onion, and pomegranate in a large salad bowl.
- Combine the vinegar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and whisk together. Continue whisking while you pour the olive oil into the bowl in a thin stream, to form an emulsion. Season to taste, then pour into the bowl and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- Category: Salad
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Side Dish, Healthy
Keywords: orange, satsuma, pomegranate, romaine, greens, salad