Quick and simple, with the fire of the curry paste, the kick of the ginger and the cool splash of lime squeezed on top, this is going to be your go-to Thai curry recipe every time the craving hits from now on.
- 1 13.5-ounce can regular organic coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon organic soy sauce
- 2–3 tablespoon Thai red or green chili/curry paste, or more or less to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 2–3 inch knob of ginger, peeled and minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- lime, quartered
- salt, to taste
- Chop and prep all the ingredients.
- Once everything’s ready, combine coconut milk, soy sauce, curry paste, cayenne pepper, ginger, garlic, chicken, onion and peppers in the crockpot. Toss to coat. Throw in one quarter of the lime (use the rest for squeezing onto chicken when you serve it).
- Cook mixture on HIGH for 2 hours. When finished, salt to taste. Serve over rice.