This twist on the kale classic, these mustard green chips offer a spicier take on the original.
- One bunch of mustard greens
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 300F. Wash and dry mustard greens.
- Using a paring knife, slice out the thick stem of each leaf and discard. You may chop the remaining greens into similar-sized pieces, or you may leave them large (what I did).
- In a large bowl, toss the greens with melted coconut oil, salt and pepper, massaging with your hands to ensure an even coating.
- Lay greens in a single layer on two baking sheets. Bake for 20 minutes or until crisp. Remove leaves from baking sheets with a metal spatula.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Veggies
Keywords: healthy snack, veggie chips, mustard greens, mustard chips