If you want a double dose of buzz, this iced drunken mocha cocktail is the recipe to try. It’s your favorite mocha coffee beverage with a boozy punch.
- 4 fl oz whole milk (or non-dairy substitute )
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 fl oz chilled espresso
- 2 fl oz Kahlua or coffee liqueur of choice
- 1/2 cup whipped cream (or non-dairy substitute)
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- Stir the milk and syrup together in a shaker. Fill shaker three-quarters full with ice (about 1 3/4 cups, depending on the size of your shaker).
- Add espresso and Kahlua. Shake well to combine.
- Strain into a cocktail glass filled halfway with ice.
- Garnish with whipped cream and dust with cocoa powder.
- Sip and enjoy.
- Category: Coffee Cocktails
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Adult Beverages
Keywords: coffee cocktail, iced mocha cocktail, Kahlua