Get in the holiday spirit with a bubbly sugar plum cocktail, perfect for all of your festive upcoming celebrations!
- 1 fl oz espresso, chilled
- 8 fl oz champagne
- 1 fl oz plum brandy
- 2 sugar cubes
- Purple sanding sugar
- Wet the edges of two champagne flutes with water. Rim with purple sanding sugar and set aside.
- Pour the brandy and espresso into another glass or pitcher-style measuring cup, and stir to combine.
- Add a sugar cube to each champagne flute. Divide brandy mixture evenly between the two glasses.
- Divide champagne evenly between the two champagne flutes, making sure to pour slowly as the drink will fizz up when combined.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Beverages
Keywords: champagne cocktail, sugar plum, coffee cocktail, New Year's