Skip the standard cup of joe and blend this frothy coconut chocolate coffee smoothie instead. It’s the morning buzz you’ve been missing. Get the recipe now.
- 1 cup coffee or cold brew, chilled or cooled to room temperature
- 1–1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk beverage (not canned), divided
- 2 teaspoons honey or your choice of sweetener
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 ripe bananas, frozen
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut flakes, for garnish
- In a high-powered blender, pulse the coffee, 1 cup of coconut milk, honey, cocoa powder, bananas, and ice cubes until frothy and smooth.
- Check the consistency and make sure the smoothie is pourable. If it’s too thick, add a little more coconut milk a few tablespoons at a time and blend again. You can also thicken the smoothie with more ice cubes.
- Divide among glasses, garnish with the coconut flakes, and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Beverage
Keywords: chocolate, coconut, coffee, smoothie, coconut milk