With ample antioxidants, and bursting with bright flavor and crunchy texture, blueberry pomegranate chia fresca is a healthy home run.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chilled pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 cups chilled sparkling water
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint
- In a high-speed blender, puree the blueberries and pomegranate juice until smooth. Pour into a pitcher and stir in the chia seeds.
- Set aside to rest for about 10 minutes so the seeds can plump up, stirring the mixture several times while it sits.
- Divide the chia seed and juice combo among glasses and top with the sparkling water. Gently press the mint between your hands to release the essential oils. Garnish with mint and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Non-Alcoholic
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Beverage
Keywords: fresca, chia seed, pomegranate, blueberry, drink, non-alcoholic