- 1 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 cup water
- 30 grams fresh ginger root (about 3 inches, peeled and sliced thin (or grated))
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped lavender (about 6 grams)
- 32 ounces sparkling water
- Combine sugar, water, sliced ginger, and lavender in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain syrup to remove ginger and lavender. You should end up with a little over a cup of syrup.
- We used about 1/4 cup syrup per pint of ice and sparkling water, but you can use more or less depending on your taste.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes