Warm and nourishing, this Indian spiced milk is the perfect hot beverage for a cold morning, or to help you relax before heading to bed.
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 whole stick cinnamon
- Raw honey, to taste
- Place a medium-sized saucepan over medium-low heat. Add milk and spices, and stir to combine. Continue whisking slowly but constantly until the milk is hot, about 5-8 minutes. Do not allow it to scorch.
- Taste and add honey per personal preference. Pour into three mugs and enjoy!
- Category: Milk
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Beverage
Keywords: Indian cuisine, milk, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, spice, turmeric, clove, honey