- 1 cup full-fat, organic yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup plain kefir
- 1/2 cup unrefined powdered sugar or powdered sucanat
- 1/2 teaspoon of FOOD GRADE rose water or rose hydrosol
- 1/8 teaspoon of organic cardamom powder
- Enough ice to fill two 16-ounce glasses about 3/4 of the way full
If you’re going to powder the sugar yourself (see the note below), start there: powder the Sucanat in a food processor or high-powdered blender (Skip this step if you’ve got unrefined powdered sugar on hand.)
Then, combine powdered sugar with yogurt, kefir, rosewater, and cardamom in a blender until smooth.
Serve over glasses filled with ice. Makes two servings.
A quick note on the powdered sugar: We used Sucanat and just ground it into a powder consistency by whirring it in the Vitamix as a first step. Whatever sugar you use, you want it to be essentially powdered in order for it to dissolve easily in the drink.