Cooling off on a hot summer day is easy with this refreshing and bubbly sparkling pomegranate lemonade. A chilled glassful is a treat everyone will enjoy.
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 1/2 cups club soda
- Fresh mint
- In a pitcher, stir together sugar and lemon juice until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add pomegranate juice and stir to combine. Add club soda and stir to combine.
- Divide between 4 glasses filled with ice. Garnish with mint, and serve immediately.
Adapted from Mia King’s Table Manners.
- Category: Lemonade
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Beverages
Keywords: lemonade, sparkling, pomegranate, mocktail