Enjoy the ultimate glass of refreshment with this sparkling raspberry lemonade, made with fresh berries, citrus, and mint.
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup honey, or more to taste
- 20 mint leaves (from 3–4 sprigs), plus more for garnish
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice (from about 11 medium lemons)
- 3 1/2 cups sparkling water, chilled
- To make the simple syrup, begin by heating 3 cups of water, 1/2 cup honey, and mint leaves in a medium saucepan over moderate heat. Continue heating, stirring frequently, until honey is fully incorporated and dissolved.
- Cover and let steep for 15 minutes. Strain out mint leaves and set syrup aside.
- Puree 2 cups fresh raspberries in a blender. Strain through a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds. Set aside.
- In a tall pitcher, combine honey water with lemon juice and strained raspberry puree. Stir to combine.
- Chill mixture in the refrigerator until very cold, about 4 hours. Serve 5 ounces in each glass, topped with 3 ounces sparkling water.
- Garnish with mint and serve.
- Category: Lemonade
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Beverages
Keywords: mocktail, cocktail, raspberry lemonade, lemonade