Do you want to add flavor to a cold glass of water? For a refreshing summer beverage, make our infused water with strawberries, lemon, and basil.
- 8 strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced with seeds and ends removed
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 2 quarts filtered water
- Ice, for serving
- Place the strawberries, lemon, and basil in the bottom of a large pitcher. Pour the water on top.
- Cover the top of the pitcher tightly with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-8 hours.
- Pour the water into individual glasses filled with ice and serve immediately. You may strain out the fruit and basil before serving if desired.
- For longer storage, strain out the fruit and basil after the initial infusion. The infused water will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Infused Water
- Method: No-cook
- Cuisine: Beverage
Keywords: strawberry, basil, lemon, infused water