This recipe gives freshly squeezed orange juice a run for its money with the addition of juicy strawberries and herbaceous mint.
- 2 cups water (or coconut water)
- 1/4 cup packed fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 cups orange segments (about 3–4 medium Cara Cara, Valencia, or Navels)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- In a high-powered blender, add the water, mint, oranges, and strawberries. Raising the speed from low to high to allow the ingredients to blend evenly, puree until smooth.
- Run the mixture through a strainer or fine mesh sieve, and then pour into glasses over ice. Garnish with sprigs of mint and serve.
- Category: Juice
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Family-Friendly Beverages
Keywords: juice, orange, strawberry, mint