Want to spice up your morning? Try this creamy berry date smoothie with a kick. Tart berries, sweet dates, and a spicy cayenne finish.
- 4 cups raw goat’s milk, cow’s milk, nondairy substitute, or 2 cups kefir + 2 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger (or ⅛ tsp freshly grated ginger)
- 1/8–1/4 tsp cayenne
- 6 large or 9 small pitted dates
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen whole strawberries
- Combine all ingredients in the order they are listed in the ingredients list in a high-speed blender, like a Vitamix.
- Taste and adjust to your liking before serving.
Nutritional information below includes protein content for goat’s milk.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Smoothies
- Method: No-Cook, Blender
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Keywords: berry, goat's milk, breakfast, smoothie, cayenne