Simple and sweet, our mixed berry smoothie is a quick and easy blend of four ingredients: assorted berries, milk, yogurt, and sweetener.
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk or non-dairy milk beverage, plus more as needed
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt or non-dairy version
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or honey, plus more as needed
- 1 cup frozen assorted berries
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender, adding in this order so the milk, yogurt, and sweetener are closer to the blade and the frozen berries are the furthest away.
- Blend at high speed until smooth, adding more milk or sweetener as needed to adjust to your desired consistency and sweetness.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Beverage
Keywords: berries, mixed berry, smoothie, strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, raspberry