Our sweet and creamy peanut butter banana smoothie is a speedy drink to make in the blender, with frozen fruit and powdered nut butter.
- 1 cup low-fat milk or non-dairy milk beverage, plus more as needed
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt or non-dairy substitute
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- 1 frozen banana
- 4 ice cubes, plus more as needed
- Pour the milk into the blender. In the following order, add the yogurt, honey or agave, peanut butter powder, frozen banana, and ice cubes, so the frozen ingredients are furthest from the blade.
- Blend on high speed until smooth, adding more milk and/or ice cubes as needed to adjust to your desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Beverage
Keywords: banana, peanut butter, smoothie