Our nutrient-packed Pomegranate Banana Smoothie will make you want to stick to your New Year’s resolution to get healthy.
- 1/2 cup 100% pomegranate juice, more if needed
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon honey, or to taste
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 large frozen banana, peeled and broken in half
- 2 large ice cubes
- Layer the ingredients in the blender as listed in the ingredients list, with liquids on the bottom/closest to the blade and ice on the top.
- Pulse until the ingredients just start to come together, then turn on to blend completely until smooth, for about 30 seconds. Scrape down the sides with a spatula if necessary, and add more pomegranate juice if needed to reach the desired consistency. Serve immediately.
- Category: Smoothies
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Keywords: smoothie, pomegranate, banana, healthy, vegetarian