Need a break from baking? Whip up this healthy pumpkin pie smoothie for breakfast. Made with real pumpkin, it tastes just like your favorite fall dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) raw goat’s milk or your favorite milk
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (8 ounces) pureed roasted pumpkin (or your favorite winter squash)
- 4 cups ice
- Layer all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor in the order listed on the ingredients list. Blend until combined. Adjust to taste as you like.
- Divide between two glasses. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Keywords: smoothie, pumpkin pie, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice