During the colder months, warming pumpkin spice is a great addition to meals and drinks. Read more about this spice mix, and learn how to make it at home.
- 1/3 cup ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ground Ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- Whisk all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Category: Spice
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Autumn
Keywords: Pumpkin Spice, Autumn Food, Fall Cuisine