Summer is all about backyard barbecues and picnics, the perfect time to bust out this corn and cream cheese dip with cherry tomatoes.
- 2 cups corn kernels (fresh, frozen and defrosted, or canned and drained)
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 5 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 oz shredded pepper jack cheese
- 3 medium jalapenos, seeded and chopped (approx. 1/3 cup total)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, green parts only
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Combine corn, cream cheese, shredded cheese, jalapeno, green onion, sour cream, and mayonnaise in a medium bowl. Stir until well incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with the cherry tomatoes and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dips
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Appetizer
Keywords: corn, cream cheese, dip, appetizer, tomato, jalapeno