Warm, roasted olives with garlic and fresh herbs are dressed to impress as a savory appetizer for any gathering.
- 3 cups assorted pitted olives
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 heaping tablespoon assorted fresh herbs, chopped*
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together olives, garlic, herbs, olive oil, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Pour into a small baking dish or baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until warm and aromatic.
- Serve immediately while still warm.
*Rosemary, thyme, and basil are all tasty options
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
Keywords: olive, garlic, fresh herbs