Need a way to use up some frozen peas and that bunch of green onions you nearly forgot you bought? Try this easy recipe for mini frittatas.
- Cooking oil spray
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 cup sliced green onions, both white and green parts (3–4 large)
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray one 12-cup muffin pan liberally with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Add the sliced green onions, peas, feta, salt, and pepper. Whisk until all the ingredients are completely incorporated.
- Fill the prepared muffin tins almost to the top with the egg mixture.
- Bake for about 15-17 minutes until the muffins are puffy and just set in the center, with a golden-brown rim around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a cooling rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan with a knife or small spatula and serve while still warm.
- Category: Eggs
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Keywords: frittata, egg, spring onion, green onion, scallion, peas, feta cheese