These homemade Parmesan and rosemary crackers are deliciously tasty and addictively crispy at the same time. Bake a batch at home in just 30 minutes!
- 1 cup all purpose flour (+ more as needed)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup cold butter (cubed)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Coarse or flaked salt for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, Parmesan cheese, and cubed butter.
- Cut the butter and cheese into the flour mix by using a pastry cutter if you have one, or two knives like I did, until you get a sand-like mixture.
- Pour in the heavy cream and mix the ingredients with a wooden spoon until a dough is formed.
- Sprinkle flour on a piece of parchment paper and use a floured rolling pin to roll the dough out to a ¼-inch thickness. Use a sharp knife to cut the dough into small rectangular pieces that are evenly sized.
- Place the dough rectangles on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer, leaving 1 inch of space between each. Use a fork to poke holes in the crackers.
- Sprinkle the tops with salt and chopped fresh rosemary. Use your fingers to lightly press the rosemary down onto the surface.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow the crackers to cool fully on the baking sheet before storing or serving.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crackers, herb, rosemary, Parmesan, snacks