With sweet roasted beets and the sharp crunch of apple, this rainbow guacamole is seriously addicting and perfect for summer entertaining.
- 3 ripe avocados
- ½ cup diced red onion, diced (about ½ large)
- ½ cup diced roasted red beets, (about 1 medium)
- ½ cup diced roasted golden beets (about 1 medium)
- ½ cup diced crisp apple (about ½ large, unpeeled)
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh cilantro or mint, to taste
- Mash the avocado. Combine with the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and stir well to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
- Category: Guacamole
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Dips and Spreads
Keywords: guacamole, beets, apples, dip