Our juicy and flavorful grilled steak with feta is the best way to get dinner on the table in 20 minutes. It’s an easy recipe for any night.
- 4 8-oz steaks, preferably NY strip or similar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup seeded diced tomato
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Sprinkle steaks well with salt and pepper on each side.
- Place on preheated grill and cook about 4 minutes on each side, or to your preferred level of doneness. Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, stir together remaining ingredients.
- Place each steak on a serving plate. Spoon feta cheese mixture evenly over each steak and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Steak
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: Dinner
Keywords: steak, tomato salsa, feta cheese, grilled steak, NY strip