These juicy bacon cheddar burgers have incredible flavor in every single bite. The classic flavor combo is actually mixed into the ground beef.
- 1 pound 83-85% lean ground beef
- 3 slices bacon, chopped into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place ground beef, bacon, and cheese in a large mixing bowl. Mix together lightly, using your hands.
- Divide into 4 equal portions. Gently form each portion into a patty. Make an indention in the center of each patty using your thumb. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Cook patties for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or to desired level of doneness. Serve warm, on buns with lettuce, tomato, onion, and your choice of condiments.
- Category: Burger
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Beef
Keywords: burger, bacon, cheddar, beef