This super simple pepperoni bread is perfect to serve as an appetizer on game day, or pair it with salad and pasta for a tasty dinner.
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 11-ounce package French bread dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 2 1/2 ounces pepperoni slices (approximately 35 slices, double if desired)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil spray.
- Carefully unroll bread dough onto the baking sheet. Add pepperoni in an even layer on top. Sprinkle evenly with shredded cheese.
- Roll dough back into a loaf shape, about 2 1/2 inches wide by 15 inches long. Drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until puffed and golden brown. The dough should be cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes on the pan, then slice and serve.
- Category: Bread
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Appetizer
Keywords: pepperoni, bread, mozzarella