Want a make-ahead breakfast that doesn’t require any cooking? Try our creamy overnight oats with bananas, coconut, and tart raspberries.
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup milk, plus more for serving
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey, plus more to taste for serving
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- In a 12-ounce jar, add the oats, milk, yogurt, mashed banana, chia seeds, salt, cinnamon, vanilla, and honey. Stir to combine until all of the ingredients are thoroughly incorporated. Sprinkle the coconut shreds and place the raspberries on top.
- Top the jar with a lid and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Serve chilled, thinned with additional milk and topped with added sweetener if desired. Store overnight oats in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Oatmeal
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Keywords: overnight, oats, oatmeal, banana, raspberries, coconut