Who needs candy when you can eat gluten-free peanut butter chocolate chip oatmeal? It’s a decadent breakfast that can be made in 10 minutes.
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup gluten-free quick cooking oats
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter, other nut butter, or sunflower seed butter
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Bring water and salt to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low and stir in oatmeal. Continue cooking for 3-5 minutes, or to your desired consistency.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and honey or maple syrup, if using.
- Divide between two bowls. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips over each bowl. Serve warm.
- Category: Oatmeal
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Keywords: oatmeal, gluten free, chocolate, peanut butter, hot breakfast cereal