Homemade pumpkin spice granola will be your new favorite snack this fall, made with hearty oats, crunchy seeds, and a sweet dose of maple and pumpkin spice.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup canned or homemade pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 300˚F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, flax seeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt until combined.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and stir together until well combined, and all the oats and seeds are coated well.
- Spread mixture evenly onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then stir well. Make sure to spread the mixture back out into an even layer before returning to the oven. Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Stir and continue baking for 8-10 more minutes, or until lightly browned. Watch closely to prevent burning.
- Let cool completely in the pan, then break up into small pieces. Store in an airtight container.
- Category: Granola
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Keywords: pumpkin, pumpkin spice, granola