There’s a bounty of ways to wake up in the morning, but one of the best is with this protein-packed breakfast quinoa with blueberries.
- 3/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, or frozen and defrosted
- 2 Tbsp chopped raw unsalted almonds
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup almond milk (optional)
- Heat quinoa in the microwave for about 45 seconds, or until warm. As an alternative, quinoa can be heated in a saucepan on medium-low heat with the almond milk until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in blueberries, almonds, honey, cinnamon, and almond milk. Serve immediately.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Gluten Free