Want a treat that isn’t a hefty slice of pie? Fun and tiny, these pumpkin pie truffles are bite-sized confections you can enjoy all autumn.
- 2 1/2 cups chopped white chocolate or chips
- 6 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a double boiler or large heavy saucepan, melt the chocolate and condensed milk together over low heat, stirring with a sturdy wooden spoon.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add pumpkin puree and whisk until smooth. Mix in the vanilla and spices until completely combined. Remove from heat.
- Chill the mixture for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator, or until it has hardened enough to roll. Scoop out the mixture in small rounds with a small cookie scooper. Using your hands, roll into 1-inch balls. Roll in the graham cracker crumbs to coat well. Place on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Chill finished truffles for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Truffles
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Dessert
Keywords: pumpkin, white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, fall