This creamy parmesan chicken bake is filled with some of the best flavors, the perfect combination of cheese, garlic, herbs, and poultry.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (approx. 4 lbs total weight)
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped basil (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (approx. 3 oz), divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Trim fat off the chicken breasts, if needed. Place in a 3-quart baking dish, arranging them fairly close together.
- In a small bowl, stir together basil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle mixture evenly over chicken breasts.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, and minced garlic.
- Spread Greek yogurt mixture evenly over chicken, covering each piece entirely.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of the yogurt.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Serve warm with your choice of sides.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Dinner
Keywords: chicken, parmesan, garlic, basil