The simplest triple corn casserole is a no-fail recipe with only 6 ingredients. It doesn’t get much better than that, does it?
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 15.25-oz can whole kernel corn, no salt added, drained
- 1 14.75-oz can creamed corn, no salt added
- 1 8.5-oz box corn muffin mix
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Spray an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine sour cream, egg, and butter in a large bowl. Stir with a whisk to combine.
- Stir in corn kernels, creamed corn, muffin mix, and salt.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 60 minutes, until golden brown around the edges.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Casseroles
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Comfort Food
Keywords: corn, creamed corn, cornbread mix, corn pudding, corn casserole