Greek stuffed chicken is filled with a mix of feta, olives, herbs, lemon, and green onion. Easy to make, it’s fancy enough to serve at a dinner party.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied (about 4 pounds)
- 3 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup packed chopped fresh oregano, plus more for garnish
- 4 ounces chopped Kalamata olives
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, green parts only, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chicken breasts on baking sheet and fold back the top portion of each.
- Stir together feta, oregano, olives, garlic, green onions, lemon juice, and olive oil in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon onto chicken breasts, then fold top over. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through no longer pink in the middle. An internal thermometer should read 165˚F when done.
Recipe adapted from: Eclectic Recipes.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Poultry
Keywords: Greek, chicken, feta, olive, oregano