Embrace the fresh flavors of citrus and herbs with easy grilled lemon thyme chicken. Simple ingredients infuse the poultry with flavor.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4 pounds)
- Zest of 1 lemon (1-2 teaspoons)
- Juice of 1 lemon (2-3 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- Place chicken in a gallon size zip-top bag. Add lemon zest, juice, olive oil, garlic, mustard, and thyme to the bag.
- Close the top and shake to dispense all ingredients evenly and coat the poultry.
- Refrigerate overnight, or for up to 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat grill. Place chicken on the grill and cook for about 5 minutes per side, until a meat thermometer registers 165˚F and the chicken no longer pink inside.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Main Course
Keywords: Grilling recipes, barbecue, chicken, lemon, thyme, marinade