If you need to get dinner on the table in 30 minutes, our easy oven fajitas are for you. They’ll become a regular on your dinner menu.
For the Filling:
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced into strips (about 2 large breasts)
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Corn tortillas, warmed
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Place chicken, peppers, onion, garlic, and oil in a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
- Stir spices together in a small bowl.
- Pour spice mixture over the chicken mixture and toss to coat everything well.
- Spread the chicken mixture in an even layer in a 9-by-11-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked completely through, stirring once halfway through.
- Serve with warm tortillas and all the fixings.
Nutritional information does not include the tortillas or optional toppings.
- Category: Fajitas
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: 30-minute meal, fajita, chicken, Mexican, vegetables