Chewy and chocolatey, these flourless monster cookies have all the best parts of your favorite sweet treat wrapped into one monster-size package.
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or granulated sugar
- 4½ cups rolled oats (gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup candy-coated chocolate pieces, like M&M’s, or your choice of chopped nuts
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Measure out all of your ingredients.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar on medium-high speed until creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Slowly add the eggs, one at a time, and the vanilla extract, and mix until well-combined.
- Add the oats, baking soda, and salt, and mix until fully combined.
- Stir in the M&M’s, chocolate chips, and coconut flakes.
- Using a tablespoon or a cookie scoop (link to ice cream scoop review), scoop 3 tablespoons of batter and form into a ball. Place on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining batter, leaving a few inches between each dough ball.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Dessert
Keywords: M&M's, cookies, oatmeal cookies, gluten-free, gluten-free dessert, flourless