Need a no-bake snack to satisfy your sweet tooth? These crunchy treats are a fun mix of brown rice cereal, peanut butter, and dried cranberries.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups brown rice crisps cereal
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, add the butter, salt, and honey. Once the butter has melted, stir to combine. Add the peanut butter. Cook, stirring occasionally until well-combined, about 3 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat and fold in the rice cereal with a rubber spatula, coating it in the peanut butter mixture. Fold in the cranberries.
- Arrange 20 mini muffin cups on a serving tray or baking sheet. Using a heaping tablespoon as your guide, drop even portions of the mixture into the paper cups. Chill in the fridge until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Cereal
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Snack
Keywords: brown rice, cereal, peanut butter, honey, cranberry