White chocolate macadamia nut blondies are going to quickly become your favorite bar dessert. They’re chewy, soft, and luxurious.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 Tbsp (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped, roasted, unsalted macadamia nuts
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-by-8-inch metal baking pan with parchment paper, letting the paper hang over the edges for easy removal.
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Add butter, brown sugar, and vanilla to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat on high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating until incorporated after each addition. Continue to beat until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add flour mixture and beat on low speed until just incorporated.
- Use a spatula to fold in white chocolate and nuts until just combined.
- Add batter to the prepared pan. Spread into an even layer.
- Bake until cooked through and the edges are golden brown, about 40 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean. Sprinkle with coarse salt, if desired.
- Cool completely in the pan, on a wire rack. Cut into 16 bars.
- Category: Blondies
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Baked Goods
Keywords: blondies, macadamia nut, white chocolate