Made with simple ingredients, this is the best guacamole you’ll ever taste – so much better than the premade, packaged stuff.
- 2 ripe avocados
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp diced tomato, seeds removed
- 2 Tbsp diced jalapenos (if you don’t like it too spicy, remove the seeds)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp finely diced red onion
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder (or 1 clove minced garlic)
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Remove the pits and place the avocado in a bowl. Mash with a fork until chunky.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir with a spoon until everything is combined well.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dip
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Appetizer
Keywords: guacamole, avocado, dip