With herbs, garlic, cheese, and vinegar, our seasoned olive oil is a savory accompaniment for dipping slices of bread.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Crusty bread, for serving
- Pour the olive oil into a small serving dish. Add the remaining ingredients, and gently mix with a fork or small whisk for a few seconds to lightly combine everything.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: olive oil, dip, seasoned