This is the only gluten-free banana bread recipe you’ll ever need. Extra moist and incredibly easy to make, it is sure to become your new go-to.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (1/2 stick), softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2–3 overripe bananas, mashed well (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons milk (any type)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and grease a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together almond and quinoa flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together coconut sugar and butter with an electric hand mixer or stand mixer on medium-high speed with whisk attachment for 3 to 4 minutes, until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating on medium speed until each one is just combined. Add mashed bananas, yogurt, milk, and vanilla, and beat until combined on medium speed.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and beat at low speed until just combined. Fold in the chopped chocolate.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven. Let cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before turning out to cool completely on a wire rack. Slice and serve.
- Category: Quick Bread
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Baked Goods
Keywords: gluten-free, banana, bread