Spicy Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus packs a ton of heat into every flavorful bite. It’s easy to make and easier to eat with vegetables or pita bread.
- 2 cans (15 oz) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2/3 cups tahini
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons jalapeno, seeds removed and finely diced
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Process until all ingredients are incorporated and hummus is smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour to let the flavors meld before serving with tortilla chips and/or cut vegetables.