A super simple and easy recipe for mango lime sherbet! Sweet mango pairs with tangy lime for an all-out party in your mouth. The addition of cream cheese (vegan or otherwise!) makes it super creamy and smooth. Scoopable right out of the freezer, it really is the perfect frozen treat.
- 1 1/2 lbs (about 4 1/2 cups) frozen mango
- 1/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, vegan or otherwise*
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- Pinch salt
- 2–3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Combine everything in a food processor and process until smooth. It may take a while. Add a bit more almond milk if needed.
- Spread into a freezer-safe container, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze for a few hours until solid. It should be pretty scoopable when fully frozen, but if not, let it sit out for 5-10 minutes before serving.
*I used Tofutti “Better Than Cream Cheese.”
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Ice Cream
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: Dessert
Keywords: Sherbet, Mango, Lime, Ice Cream, Frozen Treat, Frozen Dessert