When you need to cool off and you want all the flavor, reach for one of these peach popsicles. They’re easy to make, with only five ingredients.
- 4 large, ripe peaches (approx. 3 1/2 cups chopped)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- Remove the pits from the peaches and chop the fruit into large chunks. Add to a food processor or blender with the remaining ingredients. Puree until smooth.
- Fill the popsicle molds with the peach mixture. Depending on the type of mold that you have, you may have the option to freeze for 1 hour, and then insert the sticks. This insures that the sticks stay straight.
- Freeze until solid, for about 5 more hours, depending on the temperature of your freezer.
- Category: Popsicles
- Method: Freezing
- Cuisine: Frozen Dessert
Keywords: peach, popsicle, orange juice, honey