Fresh, homemade peach ice cream tastes just like biting into a ripe piece of fruit. Nothing says summer like this cold, creamy treat.
- 3 cups peeled and sliced ripe peaches
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Prepare your ice cream maker as needed, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Place sliced peaches into a blender and blend until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and turn the blender on for just a few seconds to combine thoroughly.
- Pour the base into the freezer bowl of an ice cream maker. Turn on and follow the manufacturer’s directions.
- Once the churned mixture is thick, transfer to a freezer safe container and place in the freezer for about 2 hours, or until it’s scoopable. Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Ice Cream
- Method: Ice Cream Maker/Freezer
- Cuisine: Dessert
Keywords: ice cream, peach