Soft serve frozen yogurt is creamy and delicious. With a hint of cinnamon, making our recipe is the best way to get your fro-yo fix at home.
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 8 ounces whole milk
- 16 ounces plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Freeze bowl for ice cream maker for at least 24 hours before starting this recipe.
- Combine all ingredients in the order listed on the ingredients list in a high-speed blender. Process until well combined, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer to the ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The frozen yogurt will still seem soft when it’s done, with the texture of soft serve. Serve immediately with your favorite toppings, or place in an airtight container and store in the freezer.
This dessert will firm up some more after it’s been frozen. Set on the counter at room temperature to soften, and stir before serving to achieve the desired texture.
- Category: Ice Cream
- Method: Ice Cream Machine
- Cuisine: Dessert
Keywords: frozen yogurt, soft serve, vanilla