When you’re in the mood for a simple dinner, there’s nothing better than easy and healthy sheet pan sausage and vegetables.
- 1–1.5 pounds russet potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2–2/3 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 mild medium onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1–1.5 pounds mild Italian sausage links
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Place potatoes, green beans, onion, garlic, paprika, salt, pepper, and oil in a large mixing bowl. Stir to coat well.
- Spread vegetables on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast for 20 minutes, then push vegetables aside to make a space in the center. Add sausage to the pan.
- Continue roasting for 15-20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and sausages are completely cooked through. Flip the sausages halfway through cooking.
- Remove pan from oven and transfer sausages to a cutting board. Slice into rounds.
- Add sausage and vegetables to a large bowl. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
- Category: Meat
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: Dinner
Keywords: sheet pan recipe, sausage, potato, green bean, onion